Looking for a water features professional for a pondless waterfall installation in Albany, Saratoga, Schenectady, Colonie or surrounding areas?
Pondless waterfalls are beautiful, highly sought-after additions to any home, whether you’re living in it or preparing it for sale and want to improve its value.
Benefits of a Pondless Waterfall
There’s a few benefits of pondless waterfalls over other types of water features,
- Pondless waterfalls are very low maintenance, so if you’re looking for a backyard addition with very little upkeep, this fits the bill.
- The sounds from pondless waterfalls are very soothing and listen to, especially if you have the window open!
- Pondless waterfalls blend into the existing landscape. Because of the way they look, they’re more subtle and integrate seamlessly into your backyard in a way that reflects nature.
- Pondless waterfalls attract a variety of wildlife. If you love looking in your backyard and seeing nature, you might find some wildlife stopping by.
- Pondless waterfalls are very energy efficient.
- They don’t have to take up much space! There’s space-saving small pondless waterfall features as well.
How Do Pondless Waterfalls Work?
You might be used to seeing waterfalls with ponds, so how does a pondless waterfall work? Instead of recirculating from a pond, it works by pumping water from a large in-ground reservoir. This gets pumped through the waterfall spillway, which then flows back down into the reservoir.
This type of recirculation system doesn’t require a lot of maintenance and is very easy to install.
If you want to add a pond to your pondless waterfall in the future, that can be done as well.
For more questions, visit our water features FAQ section or contact us!